The vuFileTools template (formerly available at Valutilities.com)
is now a LANSRAD Clarion template!
This latest version of vuFileTools has been rebuilt with the latest compiler for maximum speed and functionality. It has also been updated for compatibility with the latest version of Windows 10.
Be sure to get your copy today!
Version 4.3 is available now with Clarion 11 support. See details here.
vuFileTools Version 4.1 is a collection of more than 160 functions that help you manage files, the Windows environment and a multitude of settings on the PC. With simple intuitive function calls, demo applications (including demo source code), and extensive documentation, vuFileTools is an unparalleled value!
Even simple functions that are included with Clarion have extended equivalents in vuFileTools. For example, Clarion includes an "Exists" function that will tell you if a file is present. vuFileTools includes "vuFileCount" that uses Wildcard characters and will tell you how many exist.
- Create entire directory structures with a single function
- Programmatically determine CPU Type and Speed
- Quickly move & delete multiple files and subfolders
- Create shortcuts and place them almost anywhere
- Monitor Mouse and Keyboard activity
- Monitor folders and their contents for changes
- Easily communicate between applications
- Hide the desktop, taskbar, and/or Start button
- Resize the screen and restore it programmatically
- Control other applications running on the same PC
- Get the status of services (started, running, stopped)
- Animate Windows
- Print Windows and Desktop
- Retrieve MAC and IP Addresses from all NICs
- Plus a host of other functions -- More than 150 in all
- vuFileTools works with all versions of Clarion 11.x, 10.x, 9.x, 8X, 7X, 6X and C5.5
- vuFileTools works with both ABC and Legacy applications
- vuFileTools has no black box Clarion code
vuFileTools 4.0 Full Version
vuFileTools 4.0 Update from older versions
Click here for special pricing on a bundle of vuMail, vuFileTools and vuSendKeys !!!